Thursday 20 March 2014

EPL weekend in the Andamans?

So even before Ashok and I have set out to travel the Andaman islands for a week, we already have a bet in place. I would be lying if I said I wasn't a little bit scared about it. My favourite EPL football club, Arsenal will be taking on Chelsea on the 22nd of March, in the English Premir League, a crucial encounter, which is coincidentally our first day in the Andaman Islands. Ashok, being a huge Chelsea fan made me accept a bet I was quite unwilling to, but I did accept eventually. If Chelsea beats Arsenal, I (a massive Arsenal fan) will have to swallow my pride and have a picture clicked of me hugging a Chelsea teddy bear soft toy and it will be posted on facebook. But if Arsenal wins, Ashok hugs the Arsenal teddy bear (which incidentally he gifted me)! Either ways, the picture goes up on facebook and would be fairly humiliating to either one of us!!

 Well, we haven't figured out what happens if the teams draw!

But nonetheless, it should be an auspicious beginning to what promises to be a delightful trip to the Andaman islands.

Just two days to go! I can't wait!

PS: Stay tuned for the result

No comments:

Post a Comment