Friday 10 October 2014

A strange occurrence

So yesterday I went to Fatima as a visit there was long overdue. I didn't go with much expectations as I heard the place was very commercial. However I'm glad I did go, as contrary to what I had heard, I had a lovely time there. It was was so peaceful!

Well, soon I was back at the bus station waiting for my bus and suddenly there were these 3 Indian men who came walking towards me. One of them was trying to say something but I ignored them. However, the guy then came up to me and said " Sir, sir! You are from Goa no? Portuguese Consulate no?" I looked at them shocked and  nodded my head not knowing what to say but finally I did say "yes". The guy then said "Sir, you attended to me at the consulate twice. I remember your face very well". I was so amused by now and started laughing. They introduced themselves and said they were from Daman and we there on holiday. The chat ended with them inviting me to visit Daman when I got back.

Now what are the odds of that?

No comments:

Post a Comment